Elektrotechnický zkušební ústav, s. p. (Electrotechnical Testing Institute) is one of the largest Czech accredited certification companies, which provides its customers with comprehensive services related to verification and certification in the field of management systems:
- Information security / information systems management (ISMS) – ČSN ISO / IEC 27001
- Guidelines for information security control measures applicable to the provision and use of cloud services – ISO / IEC 27017
- Information protection at the application level – ISO / IEC 27034
- IT service management (ITSM) – ČSN ISO / IEC 20000-1
- Systems engineering (system life cycle processes) – ISO / IEC 15288
- Software life cycle – ISO / IEC 12207
- Suality and evaluation of system and software (SQUARE) – ISO / IEC 25051
Within the ISO product we offer following services
Why choose EZÚ
- Expert auditors with many years of experience.
- Comprehensive solutions.
- Highly professional personnel.
Reasons for certification
- Increased security of company assets.
- Greater security and trustworthiness of the company.
- Information security is an integral part of the entire organisation management system.
- The main factors affecting competition, information and information security are under a controlled regime.
- Employees are responsible for securing information belonging to their workplaces and customers.
- The requirement for continuous improvement ensures long-term effective cost management.
- Guaranteed and improved attention to confidentiality, integrity and the availability of information.
- Proven access to information security management in communication with customers, investors, the general public, public and private institutions, and other stakeholders.
- Greater transparency and reduction of the consequences of incidents, detection of risks, non-conformities and incidents with an undesirable impact on the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, thus also affecting the operations of the organisation.
- Greater business credibility for investors, banks and insurance companies.
- Savings on fines and other sanctions related to information leakage.
- Profile / Image / Corporate culture of the organisation.
- Employee motivation.
- Timely recognition of incidents.
- More guarantees of compliance with legal and other requirements.
- Competitive advantages.
- Management tool, suitable utilisation of resources, cost savings due to proper management.