ISO 20000 – 1
ISO/IEC 20000-1 lays down requirements for IT services management systems. These are mainly requirements for the planning, development, implementation, operation, monitoring, review and improvement of the SMS.
The standard may be used by the company’s IT department or an external IT service provider to deliver high-quality and cost-effective IT services aimed at business and customer requirements.
Similarly to other management systems, this standard is also based on a process approach and the Plan-Do-Control-Check loop. This makes it possible to integrate it with other, usually previously implemented systems and reduces duplicities and costs.
The ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard was developed by the world-renowned IT Service Management Forum (itSMF). The standard is based on the experience of the UK Office of Government Commerce (OGC) and the globally recognised ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) standard. The scheme is currently owned by APMG-International.
The standard is applicable regardless of the size and specialisation of the organisation. It serves mainly those who want to set up their IT service management system in accordance with a well-proven standard and have it audited by a trustworthy independent entity.
Within the ISO 20000 - 1 product we offer following services
Why choose EZÚ
- Expert auditors with many years of experience.
- Comprehensive solutions.
- Highly professional personnel.
Reasons for certification
- Increased security of company assets.
- Greater security and trustworthiness of the company.
- Information security is an integral part of the entire organisation management system.
- The main factors affecting competition, information and information security are under a controlled regime.
- Employees are responsible for securing information belonging to their workplaces and customers.
- The requirement for continuous improvement ensures long-term effective cost management.
- Guaranteed and improved attention to confidentiality, integrity and the availability of information.
- Proven access to information security management in communication with customers, investors, the general public, public and private institutions, and other stakeholders.
- Greater transparency and reduction of the consequences of incidents, detection of risks, non-conformities and incidents with an undesirable impact on the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, thus also affecting the operations of the organisation.
- Greater business credibility for investors, banks and insurance companies.
- Savings on fines and other sanctions related to information leakage.
- Profile / Image / Corporate culture of the organisation.
- Employee motivation.
- Timely recognition of incidents.
- More guarantees of compliance with legal and other requirements.
- Competitive advantages.
- Management tool, suitable utilisation of resources, cost savings due to proper management.