We are accredited in the full scope of services possible for the Czech Republic (except for the e-Delivery service which is not yet eligible for accreditation in the Czech Republic).
With effect as of 1 July 2016, trust service providers must meet all relevant requirements of the REGULATION (EU) NO. 910/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 23 JULY 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC (abbreviated as “eIDAS Regulation”). Certification according to the eIDAS Regulation is required in particular for trust service providers who intend to become or remain qualified trust service providers (QTSP).
Gaining the status of a qualified provider is the same for all trust services. The output of an eIDAS audit is the “Conformity Assessment Report”.
Our full scope of eIDAS accreditation includes the certification of trust services for:
- Issuing qualified certificates for electronic signatures
- Issuing qualified certificates for electronic seals
- Issuing qualified certificates for website authentication
- Issuing qualified certificates for electronic time stamps
- Qualified service for confirming the validity of qualified electronic signatures and/or qualified electronic seals
- Qualified service for the preservation off qualified electronic signatures and/or qualified electronic seals
Within the eIDAS - Trust services product we offer following services:
Coordinator and technical specialist
Questionnaire and application for eIDAS certification
The objective of the pre-audit/situational analysis that we offer is to evaluate the degree of readiness for the eIDAS Regulation by assessing compliance with the individual requirements of the eIDAS Regulation relevant directly for the given organisation. The pre-audit focuses on identifying both strengths and weaknesses that require increased attention.
The output is a pre-audit report that maps the current condition and suggestions for improvement. This will help not only with the optimisation of implementation, but also in the case of subsequent certification.
We also provide training focusing on navigating the eIDAS Regulation. Upon completing our training sessions, you will not only be able to navigate in the eIDAS Regulation but you will also know everything you are required to carry out and how to prepare for the obligations that will be newly imposed on qualified trust service providers. If you are the author and supplier of a solution that allows the operation of a trust service, you can have us assess its compliance with the eIDAS Regulation.
We are the first entity accredited by Český institut pro akreditaci (Czech Accreditation Institute) and authorised to assess trust services, and we are the only company in the Czech Republic (and one of only a few in Europe) accredited for service no. 6 – preservation of qualified certificates for electronic signatures and seals
Technical solution assessment
If you are the author and supplier of a solution that allows the operation of a trust service, you can have us assess its compliance with the eIDAS Regulation. At your discretion, we are able to assess the compliance of a technical solution with both the eIDAS Regulation and Act 297/2016 on Trust Services, or with ETSI standards, as the case may be
Why choose EZÚ
- We are the first accredited company in the Czech Republic offering certification under the eIDAS Regulation.
- We are the only company in the Czech Republic (and one of three certification authorities in Europe) accredited for the certification of service no. 6 – preservation of electronic signatures and seals.
- Experienced expert auditors
- Highly professional personnel
- We are accredited in the full scope of services possible for the Czech Republic (except for the e-Delivery service which is not yet eligible for accreditation in the Czech Republic).
Reasons for certification
- Compliance with obligations under EU regulations.
- eIDAS provides a “standardised platform” that meets the security criteria for secure electronic communication between individuals, companies and public authorities. Due to the standardisation, eIDAS also guarantees fully compatible services in the internal EU market without any differences..