On 13 July 2017, Electrotechnical Testing Institute was authorized by the Ministry of Interior to assess electronic identification means and electronic identification schemes. Since that date, we may accept applications to assess the compliance with the requirements of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1501. These requirements are referred to by Act No. 250/2017 Sb., on electronic identification in connection with the requirements for qualified electronic identification schemes and for electronic identification means issued and used under such schemes. If you are seeking accreditation to manage qualified schemes or if you are a qualified manager, you can use services provided by us.
The issue of electronic identity is regulated by Act 250/2017 Coll. with effect as of 1 July 2018 This Act builds on the directly applicable regulation of the European Union on electronic identification and addresses the following areas:
- Use of electronic identification,
- Scope of activity of the Ministry of the Interior and the Administration of Fundamental Registers in the field of electronic identification, and
- Offences in the field of electronic identification.
Within the product eIDAS - Elektronic identity we offer following services:
Why choose EZÚ
- We are the first accredited company in the Czech Republic offering certification under the eIDAS Regulation.
- We are the only company in the Czech Republic (and one of three certification authorities in Europe) accredited for the certification of service no. 6 – preservation of electronic signatures and seals
- Experienced expert auditors
- Highly professional personnel
- Jsme akreditováni v plném rozsahu služeb, jež jsou možné pro Českou republiku (bez služby e-Delivery, kterou není možno v ČR zatím akreditovat).
Reasons for certification
- Compliance with obligations under EU regulations.
- eIDAS provides a “standardised platform” that meets the security criteria for secure electronic communication between individuals, companies and public authorities. Due to the standardisation, eIDAS also guarantees fully compatible services in the internal EU market without any differences.