A situational analysis of cyber security is carried out with a focus on the suitability and adequacy of the rules applied. The aim of the situational analysis that we offer is to evaluate the current condition of cyber security with an emphasis on the system approach and process management in connection with the related applicable international standards and legislation of the Czech Republic.
The output is a situational analysis report that maps the current condition and identifies suggestions for improvements, contributing to the optimisation of implementation. It is also used to identify the necessary documents, records and information.
Why choose EZÚ
- Expert auditors with many years of experience.
- Highly professional personnel.
- Comprehensive solutions.
Reasons for certification
- To map the current condition of cyber security and identify suggestions for improvement.
- To ensure cyber security and its continuous improvement.
- To be protected against large financial losses and the damage or destruction of assets.
- To improve and speed up processes (especially in IT services).
- To spend cyber security related costs effectively.
- To secure the individual parts of the IT infrastructure (all the way to the level of firmware and micro processes).
- To secure the supply chain.