Certification according to internationally valid standards IEC 62443 offers the possibility of certification of cyber security of your processes, products and related services.
The certification scheme was created by the multinational organization IECEE and thanks to that it can take advantage of the operation of the CB system – the resulting outputs (protocols and certificates) are recognizable practically all over the world.
Another exceptional feature of the certification scheme is that the applicant for certification chooses the requirements against which it will be assessed and certified.
This adds an unprecedented opportunity to customize the entire certification process.
Thanks to this feature, the scope is extended from the originally intended focus to the field of industry to other areas, such as healthcare, automotive, ICT, etc.
EZÚ is directly involved in the creation of the certification scheme and, as one of the few certification bodies in the world, offers the certification of all parts of IEC 62443 intended for this purpose.
IEC 62443 series standards for certification:
– Security program requirements for IACS service providers
– Secure product development lifecycle requirements
– System security requirements and security levels
– Technical security requirements for IACS components
Why choose EZÚ
- Expert auditors with many years of experience.
- Highly professional personnel.
- Comprehensive solutions.
Reasons for certification
- To map the current condition of cyber security and identify suggestions for improvement.
- To ensure cyber security and its continuous improvement.
- To be protected against large financial losses and the damage or destruction of assets.
- To improve and speed up processes (especially in IT services).
- To spend cyber security related costs effectively.
- To secure the individual parts of the IT infrastructure (all the way to the level of firmware and micro processes).
- To secure the supply chain.