To the bodies and organizations falling within the scope of Act No. 181/2014 Coll., On Cyber Security, we offer an independent and impartial verification of compliance with the requirements set out in this Act and related decrees (especially.
Decree 82/2018 Coll., On cyber security).
This audit is suitable for:
- electronic communications service providers and entities providing an electronic communications network
- the body providing an important network
- the administrator and operator of the critical information infrastructure information system
- the administrator and operator of the critical information infrastructure communication system
- administrator and operator of a major information system
- administrator and operator of the basic service information system
- basic service provider digital service provider
Another large group of suitable organizations for this audit are the major Suppliers of the above institutions.
The audit also fulfils the requirement of Decree No. 82/2018 Coll., On cyber security, to ensure the audit of cyber security (§ 16).
The requirement to ensure the role of the Cyber Security Auditor is also fulfilled (§ 6 of this Decree).
The outputs of the assessment are the Audit Report and the Certificate of Conformity.
Act No. 181/2014 Coll., On Cyber Security and on Amendments to Related Acts (Act on Cyber Security).
In 2017, two significant amendments to the Cyber Security Act were approved through Act No. 104/2017 Coll. and Act No. 205/2017 Coll.
There were also amendments to this Act – Act No. 183/2017 Coll., Act 35/2018 Coll., Act No. 111/2019 Coll. and currently the latest amendment by Act No. 12/2020 Coll.
Why choose EZÚ
- Expert auditors with many years of experience.
- Highly professional personnel.
- Comprehensive solutions.
- Verification of the current state of fulfilment
- Constant improvement
- Other according to ISO 27001