Elektrotechnický zkušební ústav, s.p. is one of the largest Czech accredited certification companies that provides comprehensive management system verification and certification services to its customers:
- Information security (information system) management – ČSN ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS),
- IT services management (ITSM) – ČSN ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Systems and software engineering – System life cycle processes ISO/IEC 15288
- Software life cycle processes – ISO/IEC 12207
Outside the area of information technology is the EZU, s.p. focuses in particular on system auditing and certification:
- Quality management – ČSN EN ISO 9001 (QMS),
- Quality management for medical devices – ČSN EN ISO 13485,
- Environmental management – ČSN EN ISO 14001 (EMS),
- Occupational health and safety management – ČSN OHSAS 18001 (SM BOZP).
A further and related auditing and certification, such as:
- Community eco-management and audit scheme (EMAS III) – Regulation (EC) No 1221/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Granting a license mark: Quality and safe assembly
Within the ISO product we offer following services
Why choose EZÚ
- Expert auditors with many years of experience.
- Comprehensive solutions.
- Highly professional personnel.
Reasons for certification
- Increased security of company assets.
- Greater security and trustworthiness of the company.
- Information security is an integral part of the entire organisation management system.
- The main factors affecting competition, information and information security are under a controlled regime.
- Employees are responsible for securing information belonging to their workplaces and customers.
- The requirement for continuous improvement ensures long-term effective cost management.
- Guaranteed and improved attention to confidentiality, integrity and the availability of information.
- Proven access to information security management in communication with customers, investors, the general public, public and private institutions, and other stakeholders.
- Greater transparency and reduction of the consequences of incidents, detection of risks, non-conformities and incidents with an undesirable impact on the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, thus also affecting the operations of the organisation.
- Greater business credibility for investors, banks and insurance companies.
- Savings on fines and other sanctions related to information leakage.
- Profile / Image / Corporate culture of the organisation.
- Employee motivation.
- Timely recognition of incidents.
- More guarantees of compliance with legal and other requirements.
- Competitive advantages.
- Management tool, suitable utilisation of resources, cost savings due to proper management.