With the rise of sensitive information stored on computers connected to the Internet, the need to create security standards emerged.
The aim is to protect information and property from theft, corruption or natural disaster.
However, information and assets must remain available to users.
The audit according to cyber security standards is therefore intended for all those who own or operate information systems and strive to protect valuable and sensitive information from disclosure or damage.
In the field of cyber security, we focus mainly on certification in the following areas:
- IEC 62443 – completely new standards for cyber security certification of services, products and processes
- Act on Cyber Security
- Internet of Things
Why choose EZÚ
- Expert auditors with many years of experience.
- Highly professional personnel.
- Comprehensive solutions.
Reasons for certification
- To map the current condition of cyber security and identify suggestions for improvement.
- To ensure cyber security and its continuous improvement.
- To be protected against large financial losses and the damage or destruction of assets.
- To improve and speed up processes (especially in IT services).
- To spend cyber security related costs effectively.
- To secure the individual parts of the IT infrastructure (all the way to the level of firmware and micro processes).
- To secure the supply chain.